Session duration 1 Hour
In our session we will cover.
In relationship counselling both partners come to counselling together to talk about the issues that are making the relationship difficult or uncomfortable. The two people could be partners in a romantic relationship, or family members (for example, mother and daughter/son), or friends.
Relationship counselling can help the partners to understand themselves and each other better, develop more compassionate ways of relating to their partner and agree how to move forward. In romantic relationships this could mean moving forward together or agreeing to separate in an amicable way. The sorts of issues that occur between partners are often:
- Persistent arguing or quarrelling
- Feeling stuck and not knowing how to get back to previous ways of relating
- Lack of trust
- Difficulties in communicating
- Difficulties with intimacy
- Overcoming an infidelity
- Family relations including children
- Hurt feelings and difficulties with forgiveness